Owner Must Sell! Present All Offers!
214/10 Holden Street Woolloongabba
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carThis Stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in a Boutique Complex in the heart of Woolloongabba. Located high up on level 2, the unit is positioned on the Eastern face of the complex which looks out to Gabba's Rotary Park.
When entering this apartment you will notice the finishes are second to none, featuring large open plan living with floor to ceiling glass throughout. A large double sided kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated appliances and plenty of storage space, make this apartment an entertainers delight.
Major and distinctive features include:
- Two Large queen-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, the master bedroom -includes an ensuite
- 96 SQM Of Living space
- Tiled Living areas with Carpet bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen with added bench space and storage, appliances all in brand new condition
- Single car space in the secure underground car parking
- Secure building with intercom and security CCTV
- Onsite management with a 24-hour contact number in case of an emergency
- Rooftop club which covers the entire rooftop. Built In BBQ and dining areas with outdoor fire pit and stunning views of the city
- Ground floor pool
- Out Door cinema area which additional BBQ Facilities
Woolloongabba is becoming a highly sought after inner-city hub location, being just 1km from the CBD and within walking distance of major hospitals, while being close to the local cafés and restaurant precinct. With all the major transport avenues close by including: Pacific Motorway, Airport Link Tunnel, Clem Jones Tunnel, Train Stations and Busways, again all within close proximity. This property is ideally and perfectly located.
Location features include:
- Short stroll to The Gabba stadium
- Coles, Australia Post, speciality shops 5 Minute walk away
- Bus Stop across the road
- Located across the road From South City Square
- Close to the PA, Mater Private, Queensland Children's Greenslopes Hospitals
- Less than ten minutes to Southbank Parklands
- Quick access to the Pacific Motorway leading to the Gold and Sunshine Coast
View By Appointment
(07) 3177 4555
(07) 3177 4555