Stunning Quality Two Bedroom Unit!
1308/4 Edmondstone Street South Brisbane
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carPerfectly positioned in the midst of the thriving South Brisbane and West End village precincts this stunning apartment is a must see. With floor-to-ceiling windows in almost every room, this generously proportioned apartment on the 13th floor of the award winning Botanica Residences with 93sqm of total living space, you will not be disappointed at all.
The open plan living and dining areas combined with high 2700mm ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glazing encapsulates natural light and ventilation. The well-appointed kitchen compliments the living space with polished Caesarstone benchtops & stylish ILVE stainless steel appliances.
Other features includes:
- BRISBANE STATE HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- Two large bedrooms and bathrooms
- Queen Master bedroom with walk in robe and direct access to the balcony
- 93sqm total living space
- NBN connection featuring internet and television points in both bedrooms
- Modern designer kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated appliances and feature pendant lighting
- In built study nook, separate laundry and plenty of storage throughout
- Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning with wall mounted panel
- Secure building with CCTV, 3 lifts and intercom
- Rooftop infinity pool
- Indoor and outdoor rooftop gym area
- Stunning city and river views enjoyed from the rooftop infinity pool
- State of the art indoor and outdoor gym
- Exclusive dining room seating 14 people, with commercial style kitchen
- Exclusive use rooftop cinema
- Yoga & relaxation deck
- BBQ area with multiple lounge and seating spaces
- Low body corporate fees - approx $4400 per annum
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a unique piece of real estate built by an award winning Developer Aria Property Group. You're in the beating heart of West End and South Brisbane with short walk to Coles Shopping Centre, West End markets, City Glider Bus and South Brisbane Bus and Train Station. Easy access to Southbank Parklands, Exhibition and Convention Centre, Queensland Performing Arts Centre.
View By Appointment
1800 072 639
1800 072 639