The Pinnacle of Apartment Living
507/9 Christie Street South Brisbane
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carAstute buyers will appreciate the importance of location, and the position of Oxley & Stirling Residences is completely unrivalled. Boasting the most sensational and unprecedented facilities throughout the building, the O&S residences is the pinnacle of apartment living in Australia.
Picture yourself embracing the inner-city living with the Residents Rooftop Club where you can enjoy a coffee overlooking undoubtedly the best views in town. Relax by the infinity lap pool, plunge pool & reflection pond. May be laze around on the daybeds, exercise in the large gym or enjoy the numerous sun lounges. Reserve the private residents dining room and private theater to entertain your loved ones in a 6 star resort lifestyle.
This stunning two bedrooms, two bathrooms apartment features:
- Floor to ceiling double glazed glass with 2.7m high ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Stunning kitchen with reconstituted stone benchtops and integrated dishwasher
- Full height joinery in the kitchen for additional storage
- Communal library with free wifi and apple computers
- Exclusive residents wine cellar with inbuilt dining room and secure storage space for your wine!
- Rooftop fitness club with complimentary weekly yoga and group fitness sessions.
- Low Body corporate fees - approx. $1000/qtr
The Oxley and Stirling residences is one of the masterpiece produced by Australias most awarded property developers the Aria Property Group. Winners of the prestigious Presidents Award for two consecutive years the Aria group continue to set new benchmarks in apartment living and are committed to providing an exemplary lifestyle for their residents.
Families looking to settle into their dream apartment will benefit from being within the Brisbane State High School catchment, with a plethora of private secondary schools in the surrounding inner-city suburbs. South Bank Cultural Precinct is a short stroll away with an abundance of entertainment, dining, and public transport options. The thriving bars, cafes, and restaurants of West End are just 1.5km away. This is an apartment truly need to be seen to appreciate the unparalleled lifestyle and quality on offer. Book your appointment today.
Price Guide - $730,000+
1800 072 639
1800 072 639