Modern Inner City Lifestyle
62 Logan Road Woolloongabba
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carWith facilities and features delivering brilliant and sensational surroundings, the outlook from The Drapery Residences by Aria Property Group is designed to impress. The exclusive Residents Rooftop Club presents a classic relaxation area with an infinity pool, private residents dining room, bbq facilities, daybeds, private theatre, fitness centre and grass area. From this vantage point you can see all up and down a scenic stretch of the Brisbane CBD to The Gabba Stadium.
Natural materials and thoughtfully designed interiors, this high quality, spacious and exceptionally well designed 3 bed layout is now on the market and is ready for you to enjoy.
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms retreats with Mosaic wall tiles and semi frameless mirrored cabinetry
- Secure car accommodation
- Internal area 98sqm plus external area 17sqm.
- Double height and oversized living balcony
- 2.7m high internal ceilings
- Open plan and spaciously proportioned
- Ample storage with high end Italian gas cooktops
- Private Residents rooftop cinema with electronic leather recliners
- Private rooftop dining room perfect for hosting special occasions
- Professional Gymnasium complete with integrated music system, punching bag, weights station
- Rooftop grassed area with natural herb garden
- Free wi-fi throughout common areas
- On site management and concierge
- Free push bike hire
Woolloongabba located just a stone throw away from the CBD. It is one of Brisbane's most affordable inner-city apartment market and great option for invest. Directly across the road from The Drapery Residences is the "Gabba" home to the Brisbane Lions and the location of many fantastic concerts throughout the year. The busway and Logan Road precinct is also across the road with some of Brisbane's best restaurants nearby.
Woolloongabba is about to enter a new era of regeneration and urban renewal never before seen in Brisbane. It is all because of the Queensland Government's new $5.4 billion Cross River Rail station at Woolloongabba which will mean a 2-minute journey time right into Albert Street, the heart of the CBD. This area changing project is due for completion in 2024.
View By Appointment
(07) 3177 4555
(07) 3177 4555