Freshly Renovated & Conveniently Located!
155/803 Stanley Street Woolloongabba
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carThis one bedroom apartment has just been freshly renovated and it is spread across two spacious levels.
With positioning right in the very heart of a vibrant Woolloongabba, this makes the apartment only minutes away from the Brisbane CBD.
There are at your front door - a Coles supermarket, bars, cafes and public transport, giving quick access to the CBD, providing a most convenient and clearly desirable inner city location!!
The impressively designed apartment boasts an: open-styled - kitchen, lounge and dining area with a great balcony, has a Queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and the added bonus of a sizable office/study space which is ideal for a working professional or work-from-home arrangement.
The highlight features include:
• Large queen sized bedroom with built in robes
• 99sqm of total living across two levels
• Single car space in secure underground garage
• Large open plan kitchen with and stainless-steel appliances
• Secure building with intercom, CCTV and secure parking
• Onsite management with 24-hour contact number in case of emergency
• 2 In-ground Swimming Pools
• Rooftop bbq area with stunning city views
•Two saunas, two gyms and a cinema room
Woolloongabba is becoming a highly sought after inner-city hub location. Being only 1Km from the CBD, close to the Cricket Stadium, within walking distance of the major hospitals and all transport - plus the local cafés and restaurant precinct.
There is quick and easy access to all your major transport including the Pacific Motorway, Airport Link Tunnel, Clem Jones Tunnel, Train Stations and Busways and these are all within close proximity, this property is in an ideal location and perfectly situated.
These location features are:
• Short stroll to The Gabba stadium
• Coles, Australia Post, speciality shops and services downstairs
• Bus station is directly across the road
• Close to the PA, Mater Private, Lady Cilento and Greenslopes Hospitals
• Less than ten minutes to Southbank Parklands
• Quick access to the Pacific Motorway leading to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts
- 99 sqm (approx)
Sold by Matthew Paxton
(07) 3177 4555
(07) 3177 4555